Friday, July 29, 2011

Thanks

A heartfelt thanks to everyone for their kind and supportive comments.

I'm sorry for not replying to you all as I normally do, but I've been busy getting all my tools and equipment off of Lady Jane.

It's amazing just how much I've amassed over the years.

By the time Lady Jane is sold, all my stuff will have been stripped out and the boats systems left pretty much like she was when I bought her.

She will go for scrap, as I see no end in sight to the spending, even after the hull repair is paid for. I just don't have that kind of money.

4 comments:

  1. Morning...........
    To cheer You up:
    check in this boat in Norway
    http://www.finn.no/finn/boat/used/object?finnkode=29216593
    She sells for ab. 15000£.
    Look at the rest at.
    http://www.finn.no/finn/boat/used/result?BOAT_CLASS=6921
    GOOD LUCK and let us know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:26 PM

    To all out there, we have relaunched the LJ and taken her around to another berth but not before giving her good old thrash down river. Tim has lost none of his enthusiastic ardour for the nautical life and without doubt will be firing up another great blog in the future. Three cheers for Tim who kept us entertained and gave LJ an extended life span.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:17 PM

    maybe the Wanderbird people would like some of your propulsion equipment ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here here anonymous Great Job Tim so sorry to see her go Im frantically yhinking of a way to plate the bottom and extend her life further but with the price of steel? and even with maroccan labour Hmmmmm !

    ReplyDelete