Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Home at last

For those of you who don't know, I'm home again, at last.

As a matter of interest, the LED I've been blogging about is still shining brightly!

It's been a very slow weekend for me, as I've always found travelling back from the US hard jet-lag wise. Consequently I spent most of the weekend recovering from my adventure (read sleeping) & managed no work on board.

For now, I'm still playing catchup at work, so am somewhat busy right now.

Normal posting will resume shortly, as things get back to normal.

6 comments:

  1. You mean nobody did your work for you while you were gone ? LOL

    I bet being on Wanderbird really wet your appetite for doing the same on Lady Jane.

    Bill K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home TZ we had a GREAT GREAT time with you being aboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to have you back Tim! Perhaps now, being all enthused from your "Wanderbird jolly" you will finally get your finger out, and stop dawdling, and get some hours in on LJ, Just joking!!!!! I bet you had a great time? they quite obviously are very fond of you, and love having you there. :o))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Bill

    I wish!

    Loads to do.

    Regards

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rick & Karen

    Thanks for the hospitality,

    Hope we travel again sometime soon. Possibly this side of the pond?

    Cheers

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Rob

    We've got the weather to contend with here, so that's slowing things down somewhat.

    Regards

    Tim

    ReplyDelete