Thursday, October 14, 2010

Paint on

Paint onSo this post should come as absolutely no surprise to anyone who has been following along.

As things have worked out, the weather has so far been really kind to me with this phase of the deck project.

It looks like I'll get by this next weekend with no rain, and therefore no pools of water on the deck.

The significance of this is I should be able to finish rust busting and initial priming of all of the port side of the deck, so I don't have a pool of water, and the subsequent mess, half on and half off my newly primed section of deck.

Once I have the deck completely sealed with primer, I'll start work on getting rid of the surrounding concrete, and so get rid of the cause of the pools completely.

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Tim, I sure hope you beat the weather.

    Bill Kelleher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bill

    Thanks.

    Fingers crossed!

    Regards

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Tim, it looks great. Fingers crossed that the weather holds out for you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa thats great! well done!

    ReplyDelete