Thursday, August 26, 2010

Going equipped

Going equippedHere you see the state of the deck after most of the wood has been prised off.

Now I need a bigger hammer and more powerful jimmy to get the last, tough, pieces of wood up.

The crowbar I was using seems to have got itself somewhat bent so, along with an 8lb hammer, I've also got myself a gorilla bar, which sounds apt really.

I also bought a bigger bolster, kind of a big chisel, as the other smaller one has been very handy, but was just not quite man enough for the job. Having two now will be the business!

It would be laughable if, with all these new toys in the truck, I was done for going equipped while on my way down to Lady Jane.

4 comments:

  1. Tim,

    I couldn't figure out what you were talking about till i clicked the link and then I sure laughed.

    It wouldn't be funny if it happened though.

    Bill K

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Going equipped" Hey!!! your in the Job?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bill

    It's very unlikely this will be an issue.

    Cheers

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rob

    I'm sure the tools will show up in a picture on this blog soon..

    Cheers

    Tim

    ReplyDelete