Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Woodworking

WoodworkingSomewhat unsurprisingly, as soon as I get going with the painting, the weather changes.

Not that I'm short of things to do when the weather is not great for painting, but it's a little frustrating to get interrupted once started.

Anyway with things damp, but not raining, it's an opportunity to work on some of the backlog of woodwork I have to do. In this case a cover for the shower waste water container, which I should have made some time ago.

Note the guide I made for the circular saw. It more or less guarantees quick but straight cuts pretty much every time.

From time to time I get lazy and cut without the guide. Every time I do that I get reminded why it's worth the extra hassle of fetching and using the guide and clamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment