Monday, January 18, 2010

Back

Back from wintery daysWell here I am, back again after a bit of a snow break.

The combination of Christmas, New Year and then the snow has cramped my style somewhat, but I was back on board at last on the weekend.

I had not been down to Lady Jane last weekend, mostly for fear of not being able to drive home again after dire threats about monster snowfalls, then before that it was new years and all kinds of stuff.

Don't get me wrong here, I'm confident of the truck's ability in snow, it is four wheel drive and all that, but I was not confident of the ability of the various authorities to keep the roads clear so other people, who should know better anyway, did not get stuck, therefore causing me to be stuck.

Anyway, things should be back to normal now it's 2010 and the sun iswas shining.

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back and a Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rob

    Lots to do this year, so stay tuned...

    Tim

    ReplyDelete