Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Side boards

Side boardsThis recent bought of wet, windy weather has played havoc with any plans to get things done on Lady Jane.

What has now effectively been four weekends washed out has obviously also impacted on the blog, so sorry to one and all for that.

The picture you see is the last two boards to go up on the sides of the workshop space.

Oddly enough, Fred and I were working out on deck in a freezing wind before I realised we could just as easily work in the new workshop space and not suffer.

What I now need is a dry spell, so I can get those last boards on and painted.

2 comments:

  1. Fred (WWR)3:19 AM

    Welcome back Tim! Funny story, but I can really relate to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:44 PM

    Its good to see your workspace progressing as that will be key to winter projects -- and key to my source of entertainment from your most excellent blog! :-)

    Are you picturing any sort of heat in your workshop, once it's closed in? Maybe an LPG construction heater or something?

    How about lighting? What do you have in mind for work-lights?

    ReplyDelete