Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Free power

Free powerSorry for the lack of updates.

It's just that the wet and windy weather this last week has put a bit of a damper on things here.

Nothing constructive has been done on board for a while now.

All I have left to waffle about is the wind and it's fortunate, for me, consequence - free power.

According to my monitor, the wind generator produced 1,247,000 amp seconds in a week, which roughly equates to 9.5 Kwh.

It doesn't sound much, but that's the same as burning an old style 60 watt bulb for the entire week - for free.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:35 PM

    Tim, this is my absolute favourite blog in the whole wide internet. I'm sympathetic to your need for a holiday, but I hope it won't be too extended!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous

    I hear you - normal service will be resumed shortly....

    Regards

    Tim

    ReplyDelete