Friday, October 02, 2009

Workshop front

WorkshopFinally, I've got the front part of the workshop complete.

I must say, I'm pleased with how it looks so far.

I know it's been a while, but it's done now.

Next will be to weld on the supports on the sides, then attach the boards to them.

I had previously welded up the side supports, but had to cut them back off as when I came to fit the boards I discovered I had welded them up all wrong.

Looking at the longer term weather forecast, it looks like I will have the timing of completing this just about right.

5 comments:

  1. Lucky you on the weather,
    It usually works the other way around. LOL

    Bill Kelleher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tim, I've missed a few posts here due to my Italian jaunt and work etc, but great to see you making such strides. I was wondering if you are planning to live aboard at any time in the future. Your systems seem to be set up as if that's the aim.

    Inverters are on my list of things to investigate now too, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Valley

    Thanks.

    The ultimate plan is to live on her, making our way round to places that take our interest and staying a while....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bill

    I'm now moving to the happy position of woodwork etc. being less affected by the wind and rain.

    I do plan to press on with the outdoor jobs as much as I can while the weather works for me.

    Regards

    Tim

    ReplyDelete