Friday, July 24, 2009

New chair

Proper chairThis project was prompted by skipper John some time ago.

I've finally got it done, after a visit to a certain well known Swedish furniture store.

I decided that buying one already in bits was going to be a whole lot easier than trying to re-engineer that aluminium chair.

What I really need to do up here in the wheelhouse is also get rid of some of the junk that has accumulated over the last year or so and make some space for myself.

I'd forgotten just how much I love sitting up in the wheelhouse, watching the world go by.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:38 PM

    ok ok I know its an age thing but come along tim do i have to throw a large cushion over the rail next time i am passing?now i have just been recapping and all the talk of heated seats with cosy fit arm rests mmm! what do i get? a lump of swedish pine!! but its 100% better than the last long stand,not that i am given to complaining mind you!! regards john

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi John

    The comfy cushion is to follow shortly.

    Cheers

    Tim

    ReplyDelete