Thursday, May 07, 2009

Away again

Away againSorry for the recent silence.

It's just that I've been away again.

This time to a sunny Spanish island.

Patch and I had the little beach you can see in the picture completely to ourselves.

I also grabbed the opportunity to dive again, an easy cruise at a maximum depth of twenty metres. My first dive in years.

The water was that clear, and teeming with all kinds of life, that it was just like diving in a large aquarium.

I've all but forgotten that it was the love of diving, and the dream of travelling to places like this, that was largely responsible for me buying Lady Jane in the first place.

6 comments:

  1. Hi again.. its so good to re-discover that great feeling you get when you have not dived in a while.. glad you had a good time.

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back - I enjoy following your updates, Tim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rob

    Correct!

    Cheers

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rob D

    Thanks.

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paul

    Thanks.

    I look into your blog from time to time as well.

    Regards

    Tim

    ReplyDelete