Friday, March 13, 2009

More woodwork

WoodworkIt is happening, just a little more slowly that I'd like.

Amongst everything else that has been going on, I found some time to get more wood cladding into the galley.

Actually, I replaced the piece you can see above the radiator, using a thicker piece of ply. The thinking being that this will need to be able to support shelving at some point.

It was a comment by one of my anonymous readers that set me to thinking of doing this. Thanks for that.

It turns out that I'll need to use thicker ply elsewhere, as some of the steel faces that I thought were quite flat bow too much for the thin ply to sit snugly up against.

Ah well, all part of the great learning process.

3 comments:

  1. hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete