Monday, July 07, 2008

Boat projects

ProjectsOwning a boat means work. There is just no getting away from it.

A slow weekend pottering about on board Lady Jane gives me the opportunity to waffle about some of the other boat projects going on right by me.

Here you see a venerable old boat, kept at the marina near me, which has recently changed hands.

In the last few weeks, the new owners have enthusiastically started on her restoration.

It will be interesting to see how they get on over the coming months.

4 comments:

  1. At least it is quite small

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:07 PM

    Looks to be plywood - is it? I would not touch it with a barge pole. Certainly not without lifting it out and going over the hull pretty closely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Andrew

    Small yes, but a sizeable project nevertheless.

    Cheers

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anonymous

    I'm not sure I would like to take it on, but they seem to know what they're doing.

    Cheers

    Tim

    ReplyDelete