Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Four years

Four years

Today marks the passing of exactly four years since I bought Lady Jane.

The inset shows Lady Jane as she was just after I bought her, while the main picture shows her as she is now.

What a four years it's been!

I've met some wonderful people, learned a lot, had a laugh and literally given the old girl blood sweat and tears (and my money).

Do I regret any of it? Not a bit.

I still love the lifestyle, the challenges and the friendships this whole project has brought me.

4 comments:

  1. happy b'day. what a project! congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:22 PM

    She's a beautiful boat and she's really showing the work you've put into her. You have much to be proud of.

    I'm looking forward to reading more posts about your travel -- rather than maintenance and repair -- adventures in her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anonymous

    Thanks for that.

    Regards

    Tim

    ReplyDelete