Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More primer

More primerPreparation is everything.

I know I've said it before, and will probably say it again before too long.

This section was never really rust busted properly, as it was part of that steep learning curve in the beginning, so it needs re-doing almost exactly three years later.

This is all part of a grand plan to re-paint all the bits that I've already painted, sort of a maintenance job more than anything.

Ah well. The more I do now, the less there is to do on the re-paint next year I suppose.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tim

    Have you ever thought of having a shed on your deck while you renovate.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Andrew

    Ha ha, the whole boat seems like a shed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got my boat IN a shed. Beat that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive got some of my boat in my shed !

    ReplyDelete