Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mad Mariner

I've made it to the big time, with an article that I wrote for Mad Mariner magazine published today.

It's interesting to read my story after what seems to be a considerable amount of editing work.

I suspect my original authoring took far less time than the editing for the finished product.

I'm not sure that my overall enjoyment of the whole experience, and satisfaction for the things I have achieved came over all that well.

Oh and apologies to Robin who didn't get the credit he deserves, I didn't see the completed story until after it was published. All the cutting and welding of the big section of plate below the water line was done by him.

10 comments:

  1. A nice article Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:29 PM

    Way to got Tim...I'll read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:30 PM

    OOPS...never left my name
    Tony Roberts
    St.Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rob

    Thanks for that.

    Cheers

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tony

    I wondered where you had got to!

    Cheers

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed the article Tim

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article ~ sort of a total synopsis, with events recognizable to all of us who have been following LJ's progress for a while. Nicely done, Tim!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for that Jamie.

    The credit has to go to the folks at Mad Mariner who straightened out my ramblings.

    Cheers

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  9. that was a great read! well written

    ReplyDelete