Thursday, January 04, 2007

Shelves done

Shelves doneNow that I've abandoned painting in the fish hold, work elsewhere can commence.

The first step has been to put temporary shelves into the hold, to help provide more space for the stuff that I've been accumulating in that forward hold on Lady Jane.

I could have put in much more, but this is only supposed to be temporary. Also, this way that's at least that's another thing easily crossed off the list.

Shifting all my junk down into the fish hold is not a task for the faint hearted.

That's years worth of stuff accumulated, too useless to be of use but too valuable to throw away.

The really sad bit is that once all the refurbishment in the forward hold is complete, this stuff will all have to be shifted back in there.

I'll probably have even more junk by then, as there is plenty of work to do in that forward hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment