Thursday, December 07, 2006

Steering room shelving

Steering room shelvingI've almost finished the shelving in the steering room.

All that remains is to fit the fiddles, which should be quick and easy to do, even though I've started to use the shelves already.

It doesn't look it in the picture, but that's a huge amount of storage space there. Oh, and the shelves really are level.

This will help the cleanup and painting the engine room project, as all the stuff which has been underfoot there for some time now should fit in there with room to spare.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:45 AM

    Ah, but your fellow boatdwellers recognize fantastic storage space when they see it. Very nice!

    I must admit that I have a few remaining empty spaces for storage; I hoard them fiercely, just for the sheer beauty of extra holding space. I think it's the feeling of wealth created by having more than you need. Either that or I'm becoming an extremely odd Boat Person...

    ReplyDelete