Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Nav lights sorted

Nav lights sortedFinally, thanks to Rob, I've now got the stern navigation lamp installed, and working correctly.

This marks the completion of the back deck project, or will do when I buy the right bolts to secure it properly, and bolt it down a little better than at present.

I know this bit has taken literally months to get around to doing, but it's been one of those small, but time consuming, jobs that I've just not done as there has always been other, higher priority, jobs to be getting on with.

Obviously, now I need to get dear old Lady Jane ready for sea, this suddenly became a much higher priority job.

I'm pleased to report that now all the navigation lights work just fine.

Another key task off the list, and another step closer to going.

No comments:

Post a Comment