Thursday, August 24, 2006

Getting on with it

Getting on with itIt doesn't look like I've done much, but I've made pretty good progress in what used to be the fish hold.

This grim sight will soon be just a memory, and maybe a few blog entries.

It's such a huge space down there, there is no other way to do it than get my head down, and get on with it.

What I find works it to set a target, say to achieve before a tea break, then section that off into manageable bites, and work at it a bite at a time.

What is for sure, I got my money's worth out of one of my noisy weekday days.

Ear defenders are very much needed when using that Hilti breaker with a needle gun attachment.

2 comments:

  1. What is the area going to be when finished or dare you not think that far ahead? sure is a large area?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rob

    I'm racing to get this area finished, so I can use it as storage while I work up forwards.

    The forward space is currently full of stuff, so needs to go somewhere.

    In the longer term, the space down below will become cabins, with port holes, en-suite's and all that good stuff.

    A long way to go though, as I'll also need to build some kind of construction over the current hatch.

    Cheers

    Tim

    ReplyDelete