Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Me me me me.....

Me me meSome days I feel there is just not enough of me to go around, as there is such a variety of jobs to do on Lady Jane.

My original plan was to picture me doing the various types of tasks I typically get engaged in on board:

  • Rust busting - inside and out

  • Painting - everything that should not move

  • Woodwork - lots of woodwork

  • Engineering - engine maintenance etc.

  • Steelwork - cutting and welding

  • Plumbing
There would also have to be an image of me taking a big fat tea break, and enjoying life on board, in there somewhere.

When I'm less busy with stuff I may give it another go.

Pity I can't be Photoshopped for real.

1 comment:

  1. Fred (WWR)1:27 AM

    Four poposed titles, "Boy I do nice work, think I'll just look at it for a while!", "let's see, hmmmm, what should I do now?", "what's next, work or play?", "You've come a long way baby! :).

    ReplyDelete