Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Skip load

Skip loadAnother load for the skip.

This is now the third, or maybe even the fourth, skip that I've filled with 'stuff' from the boat. I have no idea how much it all weighed, but I'd guess it was a lot.

Last time I filled a skip I had, purely by chance, compensated to some extent with a load of ballast.

This time there was no compensation for the weight of junk removed from the deck, so Lady Jane is now riding even higher by the bow.

The good news is that all the wood from the stern accommodation, and the piles of junk from on deck is now all gone.

Oh yes and if that trolley of mine looks a little battered, it's because it gets used all the time. I don't know how I'd manage without it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I am just teasing about the scratch and paint. Really my tounge was firmly planted in cheek!

    I am just envious at the great progress you are making. I know how much work it takes.

    ReplyDelete