Friday, May 12, 2006

Small things

Small thingsIt often amazes me how it's the small things that make such a big difference.

A few hours knocking up some steps to make getting on and off Lady Jane easier has made my life so much easier.

Contrast that with the massive number of man hours spent in the shower room so far - and no result yet, with some way still to go on that project.

After making the steps, I found myself thinking 'why didn't I do that months ago?'.

The steps were in large part inspired by the set I saw on Wanderbird, though Captains Rick and Karen's stairs are somewhat more robust.

6 comments:

  1. It's often the most simple things a person thinks about late, but when that person eventually thinks of them, they turn out to be brilliant thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't amazing how that works? The "duh" ideas are always the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for coming over and giving such a beautiful inspiration this morning... Thank you Tim... You are so sweet...

    Maizzy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jake. It always seems the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Maizzy. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete