Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Black

BlackNo prizes for guessing what I've been doing over the long weekend.

In keeping with the rest of the UK, in what is traditionally a DIY weekend, I've been painting.

Not that painting is exceptional for me, of course.

As you can see from the grim state of my gloves, I've been at the bitumen paint again, down below in the aft accommodation.

(There are only so many pictures of the black interior I can take, so by way of a change you get to see the state of my gloves at the end of a weekend's painting).

There is still more work to be done on the hull fittings, but once that's complete there is not too much more painting to do, and I'll finally have a first coat on in the aft accommodation.

The second coat should go on much quicker, as I won't have steel to prep and should not have to worry about cleaning up too much after cutting and grinding down below.

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if you would give it a little bit of a woman's touch to some of the interior? Just wondering!

    some of your gal pals could help you just a touch to make it balance out... yes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maizzy.

    I'm working on it!

    T

    ReplyDelete