Thursday, March 16, 2006

Stern work

Finally, the weather has improved, in fact it has been lovely and sunny. Perfect weather for working outside.

Stern workI arrived at the boat, only to find Mildred, one of the muddy swans, guarding her nest.

So as not to disturb the swans as the nesting season begins, I'll have to forgo getting that last little bit on the bow done, and work on the stern instead.

Mildred moved off once I'd been working on Lady Jane for a while, presumably in search of food, so I'm hopeful that, before nesting starts in earnest, I'll get some primer onto the section you can see I've already prepared.

If need be, I can always turn the boat around to work on the bow while the swans are nesting.

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

1 comment:

  1. Mildred looks so beautiful... And Lady Jane is looking good! :) That's a beautiful picture... :)

    ReplyDelete