Friday, March 17, 2006

Into the sunset

Into the sunsetI'm disappearing off into the sunset, and abandoning poor old Lady Jane. For a while anyway.

I've made entries about captains Rick and Karen and their boat Wanderbird before.

Finally, after all this time, I'm now off to Canada to meet them, and Pilot and Maggie of course.

The timing of this 'holiday' is exquisite, and I know I'll get back brimming with ideas and enthusiasm for what could be achieved with Lady Jane.

Hopefully, as a result of the knowledge I'll glean, I'll also be able to avoid making what could be some expensive mistakes.

This trip may seem like an extravagance, but it should more than pay off in the long run.

Needless to say, blogging may be a bit patchy, if at all, while I'm gone.

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

3 comments: