Thursday, March 30, 2006

Details

I find myself brimming with thoughts and ideas for Lady Jane after all that I've seen on Wanderbird.

Living spaceI thought I would post a few pictures to give you an idea of what has helped inspired me.

This picture shows the homely living space that is the galley, towards the stern of Wanderbird.

This is what I would like to achieve on Lady Jane - creating spaces I really want to be in, rather than simply building something functional.

It's hard to describe the attention to detail Rick and Karen have applied throughout Wanderbird. Beautiful cabinThe pictures give some idea, but the finish really has to be seen to be believed.

This picture shows a typical double cabin in Wanderbird, one of six passenger cabins in total.

Note the wonderful woodwork, setting an impressive standard to strive for.

Pictures of Wanderbird's interior would not be out of place in Homes and Gardens, or the like.

The full set of my Wanderbird pictures can be seen here in Flickr.

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

1 comment:

  1. that is just beautiful... that achievement will eventually show on Lady Jane... No doubt in my mind! :)

    ReplyDelete