Monday, February 06, 2006

The Wanderbird


Here is the Wanderbird, which I've posted about before.

WanderbirdThe Wanderbird is very similar to Lady Jane in many respects, right down to the type of engine, and in so many emails - Rick and Karen have mentioned a sense of deja-vue when looking at my blog entries.

Today's big news is that I've been in contact with captain's Rick and Karen, and between us we have arranged for me to go out to visit them next month while they're still at their winter berth.

The plan is for me to help them with the refurbishment of their wheelhouse, a project I'm really looking forward to being involved with.

It will be so good to finally meet Rick and Karen, and to gain an insight into how they have achieved all they have done on the Wanderbird. For example, look at the lovely galley and cabins they have on board.

I have such a long way to go.....

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

No comments:

Post a Comment