Friday, February 10, 2006

Two steps forward


Two forward...Two steps forward, one step back. That's progress on Lady Jane through and through.

The picture shows where I've had to strip away more of the internal cladding in the galley. This is so we can get to the rusted steel at the bottom of the shower room to replace it.

Those of you who have been to Lady Jane will note that I've had to take out one of the bench seats. At first it seemed like a bad move, though now I've done it I'm quite pleased, as it has freed up a substantial amount of space.

Now I'll need to buy a few cheap chairs for guests to sit on until the galley is fitted out properly.

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

2 comments:

  1. heya mr...

    I see you are working hard as always. the set backs will in the end work out for the best. atleast you are getting to the nitty-gritty and fixing all her problems... i wish you the best of luck... always...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maizzy.

    It keeps me out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete