Thursday, January 05, 2006

Transition


I just love these montages showing progress on Lady Jane.

Transition

Being reminded of the work that has gone into a particular section gives me such a sense of achievement.

Here you can see the progress on the wheelhouse so far. The three smaller insets show the cleaning up and repair of the two holes through which the drive shafts for the winches passed, right at the front of the wheelhouse.

Particular thanks go to Robin, Pat, Jason and, of course, Fred who all helped in one way or another with this section.

No time to rest on my laurels though, there is plenty more to do.

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

4 comments:

  1. I get jealous when I see things like this, you're a lucky man.
    Which begs the obvious reply: The harder I work, the luckier I get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still learning dirk. Hopefully she will be looking good for years to come!

    ReplyDelete