Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Jason helped


Jason helpedI've made significant progress with the painting during these holidays.

It must be said though, that I could never have achieved as much as I did without the help of Jason.

He has been down to help before, so had a good idea of what he was letting himself in for.

Here you can see him hard at work painting the stern handrails with a first coat of white.

I just hope Kate will forgive me for returning him all covered in paint.

That Hempel finishing paint is pretty impressive stuff. I never thought I'd see the day, but with just a first coat of white you can already see Lady Jane gleaming.

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

2 comments:

  1. Happy belated X-mas and New Years...

    Hope you had a great one!!

    I thought I had left you a X-mas comment a few days ago. I guess it didn't get posted.

    Sorry about that... I hope alls going good with Lady Jane!

    All the best to you and your love ones...

    Take care,

    Maizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maizzy

    Happy Christmast and a wonderfil new year to you.

    Cheers
    Tim

    ReplyDelete