Friday, January 27, 2006

Hull progress


Hull progressWork on the 'painting the hull' project is painfully slow, though at least progress is being made.

I see I last posted about chipping the bow section over a month ago.

It has been a combination of poor weather and the unfortunate loss of my workbench that has contributed to the slowdown on working on the hull.

The black stretch you can see has just been wire brushed, and is now ready for priming.

As soon as I have my new workbench operational and good weather on a week day, when I can make a noise, I'll also finish prepping the top bit.

I must say that I'm really looking forward to the satisfaction of getting a coat of primer onto such a big section.

I need to finish working near the bow as soon as possible, as the swans will be wanting to re-occupy their nest before too long.

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

No comments:

Post a Comment