Thursday, January 26, 2006

Frosty morning


I'm reminded from time to time by folks that I take a lot of grim photos, Fareham creekso by way of a change I've posted a picture of Fareham creek, taken early on a frosty morning.

I keep telling myself I should get out and take more 'proper' pictures as there are certainly no shortage of photo opportunities near Lady Jane.

Hmm, maybe I'll put Baby Jane into the water and take a run down to Portsmouth with my camera sometime soon. There is one particular group of boats I've seen that I'd love to photograph on a good day.

To generally brighten things up, I've also started posting 'found' photos on my blog. These I've stolen from elsewhere on the internets and think might be interesting to other people as well.

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

1 comment:

  1. There are some pretty funny ones among them. If you want to find some more, check out www.worth1000.com, they have literally tons of extremely funny pictures.

    ReplyDelete