Monday, December 12, 2005

Dusk

I know I've said many times that if I knew then what I now know, I'd never have bought Lady Jane.
Dusk
Not that I've got any regrets about buying her or anything. It's just that it's so much more work that I was expecting, needing such a big commitment in terms of time, effort and money.

Maybe though, after fine days like we have just had I would still do it.

Or is it that now the memory of all that rust is receding, and I'm feeling so much better about the whole thing? I don't know.

Anyway, the onset of dusk provided an opportunity for a well earned break and a welcome cuppa after a full day of painting.

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

2 comments:

  1. looking mighty fine :)
    great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks rik. I was just thinking that the pictures I'm posting are beginning to look progressively less grim.

    ReplyDelete