Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Another one


Another onePriceless.

I got an e-mail the other day entitled "We didn't mean to either".

It was from Ben and Gaelle who, by the sounds of it, are about to embark on an adventure very similar to mine with Lady Jane.

It turns out they had done a search for 'rust removal' and found my blog.

I've yet to actually chat with Ben, who is based somewhere in the UK, about his soon to be new ship - LV80, but I must say I'm very curious about all sorts of things...

Quite a club this is turning out to be: I'm sure all my regular readers will join me in wishing both Ben and Gaelle the best of luck with their new lifestyle!

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

6 comments:

  1. I hope they start a blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello I'm one of the editors for the Britblog Directory, if you submit your blog at www.britblog.com we'll list it for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi rik

    I spoke to Ben yesterday, he said he would start a blog soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi nancy

    I'll look into it.

    I like your music choice by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great,

    could you mention it when he does?

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete