Thursday, October 20, 2005

Almost complete


Work on the new trolley is almost complete. It's turned out a little heavier than I expected.

Almost completeWe have been having pretty poor weather in recent evenings, this has slowed down production dramatically. The idea of grinding or welding inside a garage loaded with petrol for the rib and paint for Lady Jane just does not appeal to me, for obvious reasons.

As Dirk suggested, the sides are removable. The wheels also have brakes, which should help make loading and unloading stuff easy.

All I have left to do on the trolley is a little more welding, some grinding then finally painting. Probably another few evenings worth of work.

This has been a homework project for me, for all sorts of reasons, though I'll need to think carefully about doing any more homework like this, as it's quite noisy work and maybe a little unfair on the neighbors.

Technorati Tags: ;

No comments:

Post a Comment