Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Clearing wood


I've got the bulk of the wood cleared Clearing woodfrom the stern accommodation. Now all that is left is to strip is the remainder of the ceiling.

I'll keep the smelly old decking until I've got the rest of the metal cleaned and insulated, as it provides a sturdy, safe, platform to work from.

I'm a little surprised at the volume of wood I've taken out, it's an exercise in itself just to clear the wood from the deck.

Here John (left) and Malcolm, a son and father-in-law team, 'supervise' the removal of the last of the wood off of my deck.

Both Malcolm and John are retired and have offered to help. I need all the help I can get, though I'm sure they have no idea what they have let themselves in for.

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

No comments:

Post a Comment