Friday, July 08, 2005

Woodwork


I'm soon going to have a massive amount of woodwork to do.

WoodworkI'm planning on different types of wood paneling in all of Lady Jane's accommodation space. This picture of what was the fish hold, and will now become cabin space, gives you an idea of the scale of the problem.

Fortunately, just this week I caught up with a friend of mine who I've not seen in a while. During conversation it turns out that he has a woodwork shop, fully loaded with all the tools, which he is happy to let me use whenever I want.

He has also promised to teach me as much as I need, to be safe and get the job done.

This offer could not have come at a better time for me. Cheers Mick, good one!

Technorati Tags: ; ; ;

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:26 PM

    Wow, Mick must be a nice guy. Great to have good friends like that. Hi Mick, hope to se pictures of you soon.

    ReplyDelete