Thursday, July 28, 2005

The neighbors


Out for a spinAs I'm sure I've said before, one of the things I love about being on Lady Jane is the diversity of things going on around her.

I've chatted with some of my neighbors from the marina across the way from time to time, but have not really had that much to do with them.

This weekend one of my neighbors came over for a tour of Lady Jane, then showed me around his boat the next day. Although we both have very different projects, we have a lot in common.

You can see him in the picture, messing around on Fareham creek in my rib. I was introduced to everybody, but have forgotten their names already.

Technorati Tags: ;

2 comments:

  1. pretty nice scenery!! wow! i want to be in that boat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog you got, I will be soon to check out your newest posting. In the mean time I have a blog/website you might enjoy.

    http://www.classicwoody.com/
    wooden sail boat model kit

    ReplyDelete