Saturday, May 14, 2005

The police


We are well into spring and boat traffic around Lady Jane is picking up.

The little marina near me produces it's share of traffic, along with one or two other boats which venture this far up the creek. I've not really got around to exploring, but think the creek is navigable for another mile or so further up when the tide is in.

The policeI was banging away at the rust on the sides, and was surprised to look up and see a police launch turning just behind Lady Jane. I have a clear conscience so I'm just curious, but I don't doubt that there must have been some people close by with their hearts in their mouths.

Endeavour, a good name for a Police boat. Just look at how many lights it's got, anyone would think it was Christmas or something!

No comments:

Post a Comment