Wednesday, March 16, 2005

The Swans


Following on from the last post, I've been thinking about Lady Jane's neighbours, the Swans. I think I'll call them George and Mildred.

George and MildredLooking back for a picture of George and Mildred together I see they are never far away and at least one of them are in quite a few of the pictures I've taken. Here they are with what must be one of last year's brood.

I was wondering how I could tell which was George and which was Mildred, but have not found the answer yet. I asked Foogle, but have not seen a reply to my question yet.

Here are some articles on swans from the excellent Wikipedia site:

  • Swans

  • Mute swans
  • 1 comment:

    1. Hi, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I agree blogger has been great up till now. I was thinking maybe they where upgrading or maybe they had a hack attack. Personaly I just don't know. I hope they get it sorted out.

      ReplyDelete