Tuesday, January 25, 2005

A different perspective

I know sorting out power is my main project right now, but I have so much to do....

One idea is that I save the inside work for miserable days, we are not short of those here in England, and do the outside work on nice days.

Right now, with the temperatures at about freezing both inside and out, I'm not really motivated to do very much at all. I'm thinking I need to just get on with these projects rather than sitting around talking about it.

The picture shows the deck from up the mast on a pretty good day (click on it if you want to see a larger image). For an idea of the scale of Lady Jane, Baby Jane can be seen nestled up against the port side, that's on the right of the picture for the land lubbers.

The white object which can just be seen in the foreground on the right is the bottom of the fourth boat I mention from time to time, a two person canoe. The red blob is my small generator.

I owe, I owe, so off to work I go!

I've still got to work to pay for all this stuff, though I'd much rather be on Lady Jane.

No comments:

Post a Comment